What age is KOKONANNY appropriate for?
KOKONANNY is a dedicated bed made for newborns up to 6 months old. It can be used for various purposes, by freely attaching or detaching the components.
How big is KOKONANNY?
External size is 25.1in x 33in or 64cm x 84cm and internal size (where the baby is laid) is 21.3in x 29.1in or 54cm x 74cm. KOKONANNY is designed to fit up to the average height of 6 months old infants. We recommend you to refer to the product standards before purchasing, since the speed of growth varies depending on babies.
Any tips for better use?
Sometimes an adjustment period might be needed due to the baby’s previous sleep environment or preference. Make sure they fall asleep deeply in your arms before laying them on KOKONANNY. Maintain your body contact for a while after laying them down because it helps them to adjust faster. If you lay a garment with the mother’s scent on the mattress or
the Breast Cushion, the baby will find olfactory comfort and be able to stay sound asleep from feeling more content and secure.
!) Please do not leave babies sleep unattended.
It looks like the internal parts (Cradling Mattress, Breast Cushion, Basket) have some holes on its surface
These parts are made from urethane including memory foam. There are two ways these materials are made - molded and slab method.
Molded foam, the premium quality, normally costs more but has way more edges over the other in terms of property, function and raw material. The internal parts of KOKONANNY adopt the molded method as it will be used by babies.
Molded method requires the products to be made one-by-one, creating some bubbly holes on its surface, which is natural and does not deteriorate the quality or functionality.
The internal parts (Cradling Mattress, Breast Cushion, Basket) have turned yellow
These parts are made from urethane including memory foam.
These materials intrinsically turn yellow as time passes and it is a natural process.
It does not affect the quality or function of KOKONANNY.
I think the mattress feels too hard
KOKONANNY’s ‘Cradling mattress’ is made of viscoelastic memory foam which can get hard when it is kept in low temperature. This can happen especially during the wintertime since it is exposed to cold temperature when being delivered. But, it regains its softness when it is kept in room temperature.
I can smell some chemicals from KOKONANNY
Most memory foam products intrinsically tend to give off such smell. During the manufacturing process, KOKONANNY has a deodorizing system to minimize the smell before packaging. However, as KOKONANNY’s mattress is made of memory foam material, it can give off a smell when opening the package. This smell will wear off as a certain time passes and ventilating the mattress in the shade can speed up the process.
How can I wash KOKONANNY?
• KOKONANNY’s outer cover is made only from 100% cotton for your baby’s delicate skin.
• Hand-wash in lukewarm water or select wool course when using a washing machine. (Hot water can cause damage to the cover)
• Do not tumble dry. Please air dry after gently squeezing out water. (it is natural for cotton to shrink after washing)
• KOKONANNY’s inner cover is made with performance fabric which is resistant to water, mites, molds and fungi.
• It is designed to be undetachable to minimize penetration of harmful substances.
• Wipe off any contaminants with towel or cloth. (* The mattress is made of viscoelastic foam material and cannot be washed)
• The excellent ventilation of the 3D Air-pad helps to release the baby’s body heat effectively.
• Its thickness and softness are designed most suitably for KOKONANNY’s physical properties.
• Wash separately or use laundry net, as 3D Air-Pad can be damaged by Velcro on the outer cover.
• KOKONANNY mattress is not washable due to its property of viscoelastic foam material.
Why is Inner Cover undetachable?
KOKONANNY’s inner cover is made from performance fabric which is resistant to water, mites, molds and fungi.
It is designed to be undetachable to minimize penetration of harmful substances.
Wipe off any contaminants with towel or cloth.
How do I proceed a return or exchange?
Please check the link below for the detail information.